1. Go to our Shop page.
2. Choose your media and size, including borders.
3. Use our cost calculator (at the bottom of any page) to determine the square-inch size of your print.
4. The shopping cart will compute shipping and sales tax costs and enable coupons, if any. Complete account information and payment details on checkout.
5. If your image file is 25 Mb or less, email it to right away as an attachment to our contact form. Use the form for any special instructions or questions.
6. If your image file is larger than 25 Mb, immediately post it to a Dropbox®shared folder. (Go here to create and use a free Dropbox® account.) Then use the contact form to provide us with the web URL to download the image file, and to provide any special instructions or questions.
7. We will print your image according to specifications (after proofing and approval, if any), then ship it with tracking and notify you by email. Your payment method will not be charged until shipment.
Expedited service can be provided for customers local to Park City, Utah, who can email or drop off image files and pick up prints in person at our printing location. Customers must phone in advance to confirm availability and media choice. [(801) 739-1499] Expedited orders are not shipped and must be picked up locally by the customer.
Expedited service comes in two versions:
• Next-Day Service
Overnight printing with product available for local pickup by noon the next day, charged at about 15% over standard service. Image and instructions must be receive by 3:00 pm. Proofing is not available.
• While-You-Wait Service
Drop off files, observe file setup while we process immediately, wait during printing, and depart with your prints. Setup and printing time is generally around than 1 hour per print. Proofing is available and complimentary but will add to turnaround time. This service costs about 25% over standard service prices.
To guarantee the color reproduction you expect, you can order and approve a proof print before we make the final print. Proofing is available only with a print order. It is an 8″ x 10″ print with the same printer, paper and ink as your print order, and is used to approve color and density reproduction. Your main print order will wait until you approve the proof, so it may add to turnaround time of your print order. USPS priority shipping is included in the price. It may be ordered on the product order page or as an additional order at checkout.
One proof is complimentary if you are ordering three or more of the same print.
Certificate of Authenticity
Further To Fly can provide a high-quality Certificate of Authenticity documenting the materials and processes used to make a specific print from the image you provide. This can be important to collectors, galleries, museums and artists as protection against image piracy and assurance of archival quality. The certificate is included with the print at no additional shipping charge. It may be ordered on this page or as an additional item at checkout. (See sample; click to enlarge)
Use the input forms below to provide the (1) image title, (2) description/narrative, (3) date/location, (3) camera/lens, (4) exposure or other technical info, (5) print/edition number. We will supply the paper/ink/printer info., image thumbnail, and format as shown. If there is any information you do not want to include, just leave it blank.